Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spelling and Grammer

After attending college many years ago including NYU, and Umass and obtaining a number of degrees I STILL CANNOT SPELL. Spell Check has spoiled me. There is still NO EXCUSE I can provide because it is just lazy not to look up correct name spelling. So after looking through the various boards as I do daily, I have to apologise to the many people who read my blog when they have free time. Honestly I did not know how to spell LeBron James, or is it LaBron James? Derrick Charactor, Derrick Carecter, or Derrick Carector!And AS FAMOUS AS Mr. James is, the corrct spelling does not come up on spell check LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And Mr. Chicken from the SHU board that was for you and if you do not like my LoL's DO NOT READ MY BLOG and create your own. I know you will have alot of interesting things to say behind your computer. I honestly thought I had cut way back on the LOL's.

I would also like to thank some of the most knowledgeable fans in the country for the support shown to me concerning my bad spelling. It is disappointing that folks are not getting the message because they are so busy looking for typo's. I am nowhere near Hoops Weiss or is it Wise, nor will I ever be as interesting as Adam Z, but I do keep it real and talk about things I hope will be of interest. Maybe I can get a sponsor and use the money to hire a real editor. I still remember Nate Blue writing some great stuff years ago with multiple errors. But I still looked forward to reading his stuff!

Again please continue to read but only if you will allow me to do the best I can at the moment. The typos have nothing o do with the actual content.

3 comments:

SPK145 said...

Spelling be damned, we know who, what, where, why, when and how in ALL of your posts!!

Keep them (or is it 'em) coming!!!

LFBall said...

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated as always.

redstormhoopsfan said...

Screw the spelling police!

I appreciate your insight and look forward to reading each entry. Thanks for all the hard work!

(my word verification came up as "afubckn" or as I read it...
Fuck em)